When you need someone to talk to about nutrition
Whether you’re looking for advice on how to handle a picky eater or could use some nutrition guidance, talk to your doctor or you can call our Pediasure Nutrition Advisors in Pakistan on 0800-23438, Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm for Live Nutrition support with our trained experts including nutritionists, dieticians and experienced moms
When should I call a Nutrition Advisor?
Call 0800-23438 from Pakistan if you have questions like:
- How can I get my child to try different foods?
- How can I be sure my picky eater is getting the proper nutrients?
- My child has no appetite at mealtime. What can I do?
- What’s a balanced diet and why is it so important?
- Are there any kinds of food that I should limit?
- Why is my toddler / Child such a fussy eater?
- How do I know when my toddler is full?
- Is it normal that my preschooler hardly eats anything?
Who will answer when I call?
Our trained experts, including dietitians and Pharmacists, will answer your call. If they all are busy when you call, a qualified expert will get back with you as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot provide answers to personal medical questions. For these, you should contact your physician. Also note that the Nutrition Advisor is not designed to respond to product complaints. For any product performance issues, please call us directly at 0800-23438 from Pakistan Or send us an email on email@example.com.
Remember: Always contact your healthcare provider in an emergency or medical situation.
Nutrition Advisors shouldn't replace conversations with your physician.
Explore dozens of Frequently Asked Questions about nutrition, ingredients, product use, and more.